Rotary in Godalming
Presents a Cyclathon
on Saturday 30 September 2017
at Godalming Fitness Gym, High Street
- To raise funds for Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care, the Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance, and other Rotary charities.
- We are looking for teams of 4 riders from local people, families, businesses, sports clubs, schools and other organisations. Entries by individuals and couples are also welcome.
- There will be T shirts for riders, refreshments, prizes for winners, and a fun event for everyone. And it is all to raise money for these important local charities.
- Our request is that each team raise as much sponsorship as possible – we are hoping for at least £100 per team.
- We had Rotary stands to promote the Cyclathon on Saturday 26 August at the Godalming Farmers Market and on Sunday 3 September at Winkworth Arboretum’s Open Day. Many leaflets were handed out and good interest generated in the event.
Click here for additional information.
Click here to enter and make payment.
Click here to see our photo gallery.
You may email any questions to